Our team of energetic speech pathologists love helping children find their voice by:
- Improving your child’s pronunciation of words (so you do less interpreting)
- Helping you teach your child their first words
- Developing your child’s attention skills and building a love of learning to prepare him/her for school
- Setting up an ‘alternative’ voice (such as iPad communication, PECs, visuals, sign language, PODD) so your child can express themselves while developing their verbal skills.
- Helping your child learn to listen to instructions to make them more independent in everyday activities.
- Building social skills so your child can develop and maintain friendships.
We would love to help your child develop these abilities, contact with us here to chat with our team.